- Don't forget to ADD IN YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS so that the BBC Trust know you live in the UK - you can also tell them if you pay for a TV license, as that means you're helping to fund the BBC personally.
- Make sure you mention that you want your e-mail to be considered as a response to the consultation, as that makes it much harder for the Trust to ignore.
- Please be polite! Don't give the BBC Trust any excuse for not responding to you.
- Personalise your message. Tell them what you value about the main services under threat, like 6Music, the Asian Network and the BBC website. You can also tell them more generally about what you think is good about the BBC, perhaps including new services like iPlayer, as well as television and radio programmes they produce.
- The BBC is funded by the license fee we pay when we own a television, so almost everyone in Britain helps to pay for it. The BBC Trust has said that they are keen for members of the public to get in touch with their opinions.
The trustees that control the BBC have the power to stop the cuts that are currently threatening valuable services, like 6Music, Asian Network and the BBC website. Write to them now, telling them not to make cuts.Personalise your message however you like.
All fields must be completed unless marked "optional."